Friday 17 September 2010

People who invented the optical trackpad on Blackberry should go to hell

Just got the new Maroon 5 album "Hands All Over" - what on earth happened to them ? I didn't have the chance to listen to the whole album yet, but I mean judging the brief snippets of random songs are enough for me to know that Maroon 5 will never ever repeat the soothing sounds and the meaningful lyrics of their first album "Songs About Jane". The Script's new album "Science&Faith" came out a few days ago and I mean their songs didn't get that bad at all. I was surprised and found myself listening to it a lot (on repeat!). Jeez, Maroon 5 ?!!!! Where did the rhythms of the song "Shiver" disappear, along with the fierce lyrics of "Harder to Breathe" ? Maybe I'll warm up to their new album, we'll see.
On a completely different note, coming back from Victoria at night and walking towards my house was terrifying - I was afraid of my own shadow. To make it worse as soon as I came to the front door there was something lurking in the shadow, not afraid of me ! I thought it was a fox but thankfully it came out to be the neighbours cat. Who knows what these hungry foxes can do these days ? I'm planning to live. I sound a bit paranoid now oopsssieee.
Ooo and people who invented the optical mouse on a blackberry curve should die and rot in hell for that idea. I need to restart my blackberry few times a day to make that posh little optical shit work. If I didn't spend so much money on the blackberry I would lose patience with it and end up pressing the middle button so hard from anger that it would get stuck inside the phone. Now I have a huge smile on my face just by thinking about it. Ah sweet blackberry.

PS: Maroon 5 is currently playing on my itunes and it just gets worse and worse.